Posted by Kurt
There are many different ways to find a job opening these days. Websites such as Monster or Career Builder are a available . Checking the company’s website is a must and don’t forget word of mouth. Well how about this… new job via blog!
Dallas is looking for a Marketing Professional with 5 years experience in marketing for architects, engineers, or contractors(preferred).
- Gathers, inputs and formats information and graphics, proofreads text, assembles and binds proposals and other documents to support the Marketing department and office-wide needs.
- Assembles, writes and coordinates proposals and qualifying statements.
- Prepares materials for client presentations and interviews.
- Maintains and updates existing marketing materials and files.
- Maintains marketing/client databases and visual library.
- Coordinates work with outside vendors, consultants, and members of other HOK offices (electronic transfer of data, reprographics, binding, etc).
Also, must compliment me in front of the “higher up’s”.
Example – “Wow Kurt, that PDF looks marvelous!”
To find out more see here and enter job number 02367