Why the Los Angeles Kings are going to DESTROY the St. Louis Blues! (ahem.. St Louis office.. we are talking to you…)
- We have Jonathan Quick! Everyone knows the playoffs can revolve around goaltending, and not only is our goalie a top Vezina Trophy candidate, his name is QUICK! I mean a goalie couldn’t have a more fitting name if his parents had named him, Jonathan “Brick Wall Between the Pipes”. Who do the Blues have in goal? Good question, cause he was riding the pine a few games ago.
- Dustin Brown is going to crush Elliott, with a LEGAL hit. With all the crappy fights and horrible penalties of the first round, Dustin Brown has easily 2 or 3 of the most impressive clean hits in the playoffs so far. He almost Killed “The other Sedin” after all with a totally clean hit!
- The Kings are going to shut down that power play the same way we did to the Canucks! If the Blues think they are going to get all those power play goals that they got against the weak, Sharks they’ve got another thing coming!!!
- Our Really old Coach is better than your Really old Coach! Well not really but at least Sutter played in the league!
- And finally the Kings are going to win because our California Sun, Sand and Surf trump that Arch you guys have any day!
Best of luck St. Louis! You are going to need it!
GO KINGS GO!!!!!!